The Stories You Need to Know
This is the news roundup for the last couple of weeks ending today, January 13th of 2019. There’s been a lot of news recently and rather than bore you with all the details, we thought we’d pick the most interesting topics to keep you in the loop on what’s going on in the world of two wheels.
1. Harley-Davidson Officially Reveals the LiveWire and Shows Off Two New Concepts
Harley-Davidson showed off all the details and pricing information on its LiveWire electric motorcycle.
2. Shoei Reveals the IT-HT Smart Helmet at CES
Shoei’s partnership with NS West birthed this new tech-laden lid with a unique head-up display.
3. Spy Shots Reveal Triumph’s 2020 Rocket III
Triumph’s new Rocket III looks like it will be a truly awesome motorcycle. Check it out for yourself via these spy shots.
4. Honda Reveals Pricing and Additional Details for the 2019 CB650R
Honda’s details and price on the new 2019 CB650R make us want to ride it even more.
5. Say Goodbye to Hot Bike Magazine
The publication was closed by Bonnier Corporation. It will retain a small online presence.
6. Lightning Motorcycles Teases Its New Model, the Lightning Strike
Lightning Motorcycles is here to take on Harley, Zero, and any other electric motorcycle manufacturer with an impressive new bike called the Lightning Strike.
7. New Neurobiological Study Shows Benefits Of Motorcycle Riding
According to a new study conducted by UCLA and funded by Harley-Davidson, riding a motorcycle decreases stress and increases focus as well as provides a mild workout for the rider.