1998 VT1100C3’98 Shadow Aero
- Available color schemes: Black; Somerset Orange with Pearl Antique White; Pearl Sonoma Green with Pearl Antique White; Black with Pearl Twilight Silver; or Black with Pearl Sedona Red
- This was the first Honda to have floorboards as standard equipment.
- The engine was rubber mounted.
- The speedometer was within the headlight case.
- The serial number began 1HFSC390*WA000001.
2001 VT1100C3’01 Shadow Aero
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled, 45° V-twin, dual offset pin crank|
|Bore and Stroke||87.5mm x 91.4mm|
|Valve Train||SOHC, 3 valve per cylinder, self-adjusting hydraulic|
|Fuel Delivery||Twin 36mm, diaphragm-type CV|
|Rear Suspension||Dual shocks with 5-way spring preload adjustment, 95mm travel|
|Front Brakes||Single 316mm disc with twin piston caliperRear Brake|
|Rear Brakes||Single 276mm disc with single piston caliper|
|Seat Height||725mm (28.5″)|
|Dry Weight||279 kg (615 lb)|
|Fuel Capacity||15.8 liters|
|Color||Silver/White, Black/Red, Black|