NOTE: These recalls are presented as a public safety resource. For more information, visit your local dealer or visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website.
Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd.
- Triumph Daytona 955 Years: 1997-2004
- Triumph Daytona T595 Years: 1997-2004
- Triumph Speed Triple Years: 1997-2004
- Triumph Speed Four Years: 2002-2004
- Triumph Sprint RS Years: 2000-2004
- Triumph Sprint ST Years: 1999-2004
- Triumph Tiger Years: 1999-2004
- Triumph TT600 Years: 2000-2003
- Triumph Daytona 600 Year: 2004
Number Potentially Involved: 18,998
Dates of Manufacture: June 1996 – September 2003
Defect: On certain motorcycles, the fuel connector linking each of the feed and return fuel hoses to the fuel pump mounting plate may fracture following in-service handling. Fuel could escape from the fractured body of the connector onto the engine or side of the bike. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Remedy: Dealers will replace the connector. The manufacturer has reported that owner notification is expected to begin during May 2004. Owners may contact Triumph at 1-678-854-2010.
[NHTSA Recall No. 04V156]