With the OG 2024 EXC range officially out and getting screen time in our markets, it would only be a matter of time before Team Orange went and tossed the Six Days editions at us.
Twenty-four hours later, and here we are.
Meet the 2024 KTM SIX DAYS model range. Sporting inspo from our good International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) competitions, these bikes carry similar changes to the original EXC range (95% new chassis, closed-cartridge suspension, and altered fairings being just a few), with KTM’s press release listing the componentry below:
2024 KTM SIX DAYS Model Range Features
- Orange frame protectors
- Grippier SIX DAYS specific seat
- Handlebar with specific SIX DAYS bend
- Anthracite coated silencer with SIX DAYS logo
- GIANT high-strength rims with SIX DAYS logo
- Orange-anodized CNC machined triple clamps
- Orange front axle puller
- Semi-floating front brake disc
- Solid rear brake disc
- Rear brake safety wire
- Orange Supersprox stealth rear sprocket
- Orange chain guide
- Composite skid plate
- Map-select switch
- Radiator fan
- Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tires
Per last year, the Austrians are, yet again, offering the ultimate package for their competition-primed beasties; expect a similar all-inclusive rental and service package to be available to those who desire the very best in worry-free performance.
Looking forward to seeing these machines hit dealerships in June; until then, happy drooling.