Ducati’s Island Experience is back on track, with this season’s offering running from the eighth to the tenth of April.
“This year’s Ducati Island event in Austin, Texas, was a ‘must visit’ destination for MotoGP race fans and Ducati owners during the weekend,” enthuses a report on a 2019 running of the same event, prior to the lockdowns of 2020-2021.
“The energy of the activities, which included rider appearances and product test rides, was only heightened by the finishing results which placed Ducati factory racer Andrea Dovizioso in first place in the overall standings of the 2019 MotoGP season, now with 54 points and Ducati in the points lead for manufacturers.”
With this year continuing in the same vein, providing demo rides of the newest Ducati bikes alongside special appearances of important members of the Ducati lineage (2019 saw Global Chief Executive Officer Claudio Domenicali and North American Chief Executive, Jason Chinnock rubbing shoulders with fans, so you never know who will be present), we expect this year to be back to the usual chin-dropping magnificence that Ducati is known so well for curating for their clients.
Here’s what you’ll be getting with the Ducati Island Ticket Package, if you’re ever curious:
- A 3-Day Grandstand Ticket in your choice of the Main Grandstand, or Turn 1
- ‘Ducati Only’ parking on Ducati Island
- Access to the ‘Ducati Hospitality unit’ for authentic Italian espresso and track views
- A 1x COTA Zip Line Ticket
- A “Taste of Italy” small plate appetizer of authentic Italian antipasti (Sunday)
- A Ducati welcome gift
- An Exclusive “Ducati Only” Parade Lap (must ride a Ducati to participate)
- A Complimentary Gear and Helmet check
We look forward to hearing the end results of this event; for other related news, stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter, Behind the Visor, where we curate the best fo the latest and hand-deliver it to your inbox, twice a week, on a no-bull guarantee.
Drop a comment below letting us know what you think, and as always – stay safe on the twisties.
*Media sourced from the relevant press release*