1. Triumph Scrambler 1200 Pricing Announced
Triumph’s new Scrambler 1200 has a lot of people scrambling for their pocketbooks now that pricing has been announced. The least expensive model will run you $14,000.
2. Customized 1984 Kawasaki GPz750 Turbo Makes 180 Horsepower
If you want a seriously fast motorcycle with a lot of horsepowers, but can’t stand new bikes, this is the deal for you. Check out the 1984 Kawasaki GPz750 Turbo that’s for sale by owner.
3. Fly Free Smart Motorcycles Brings Reto Styling and Electric Power
Electric bikes don’t have to look weird. Fly Free Smart Motorcycles proves that with its Smart Classic and Smart Desert retro styled bikes. Too, bad the power plants leave something to be desired.
4. 2019 Yamaha YZF-R1 GYTR 20th Anniversary Unveiled
Yamaha celebrates the 20-year anniversary of the debut of its YZF-R1 with a special edition called the GYTR. It comes with special racing equipment and graphics. Too bad they’re all spoken for.
5. Rolling Thunder Will Roll One Last Time in Washington D.C.
The biker club Rolling Thunder will have its annual ride in the nation’s capital to support the troops one last time. Funding has become an issue. The group will still do rides at locations across the country.
6. 2019 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition Revealed
If you were hoping to buy a race-ready motocross bike from KTM in 2019, your prayers have been answered. THe 450 SX-F Factory Edition is the most advanced motocross bike from the company yet.
7. Indian Motorcycle Files Trademark for Indian Raven
Indian may have a new bike in the works called the Raven. The company trademarked the name recently, and that has our heads spinning as to what the bike could be.
8. Yoshimura Exhaust System Introduced for 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Is the new 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R you’re going to buy just not special enough? Buy a new Yoshimura exhaust System and FE eliminator kit and you’ll be the coolest bro on the block.
9. Triumph Thruxton R TFC Coming in January
Triumph will debut a Thruxton R TFC (Triumph Factory Custom) in January of 2019. It’s a special version of the motorcycle with all kinds of new equipment and only 750 models will be sold.
10. Could a Triumph Factory Custom Rocket III be Coming?
The Triumph Rocket III will receive a complete overhaul soon. When it does, Triumph may build a TFC model. An image of the upcoming bike was leaked after a recent dealer meeting.
11. BMW’s Head of Design Discusses the Future of Motorcycle Design
BMW’s future could get interesting. The company’s Head of Design discussed the company’s design moves with the new S1000RR and the possibilities that come with electric bikes. I have a feeling things are going to get weird.