The 2017 Kawasaki Z1000 is now available at the same price as the current model, but with a host of features that make riding more convenient.
In 2017, the Z model range will grow to five with the addition of the Z650L and Z900 joining the Z125 PRO, Z300 and Z1000.
The learner-approved Z650L and Z900 are expected to arrive in early 2017.
Meanwhile, the flagship of the Z fleet has been updated:
- Addition of gear position indicator;
- New shift-up indicator;
- Revised ECU settings for smoother power delivery and to ensure Euro 4 regulations are cleared;
- Revised front fork settings claimed to deliver more subtle action and lighter handling;
- Improved rear brake pad material and optimised return spring for better control and performance;
- Mirrors have a greater range of movement, increasing rearward visibility;
- Sharper turn signals; and
- A range of genuine Kawasaki accessories are now available.
It is available now in Metallic Spark Black or Golden Blazed Green at $15,499 plus on-road costs.