Victorian riders are invited to attend a motorcycle safety forum next month to pass on to the State Government.
The forum on 19 May 2022 during National Road Safety Week has been organised by the Victorian Chapter of the Australasian College of Road Safety.
They have invited motorcycle riding group representatives and riders to attend.
College spokesman Dr Tana Tan says the collated input will be submitted to the Victorian Government “for their consideration as they develop the motorcycle safety strategy”.
Topics for discussion include:
- Safe vehicles (motorcycles, cars and trucks);
- Speed limits;
- Protective gear standards, legislation, promotion;
- Training, skills, enforcement, licensing;
- Infrastructure design, operation and maintenance; and
- Other topics that affect motorcycle safety.
Numbers at the forum at the City of Melbourne Bowls Club in Dudley St, West Melbourne, are limited, so register now by clicking here.
College members attend free, but others will have to pay a $15 fee.