Know Where to Go and When
The International Motorcycle Shows (IMS) are a tour of shows that work to bring motorcycling manufacturers and brands together with consumers and other industry professionals. The new schedule was recently set for the shows. There will be a tour of eight different shows in various cities across the USA.
The schedule ranges from coast to coast with stops in various areas in between. Here’s a look at the schedule:
- Long Beach, CA: November 22-24, 2019, Long Beach Convention Center
- New York, NY: December 6-8, 2019, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Dallas, TX: January 3-5, 2020, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Washington D.C.: January 10-12, 2020, Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Denver, CO: January 17-19, 2020, Colorado Convention Center
- Cleveland, OH: January 24-26, 2020, International Exposition (I-X) Center
- Minneapolis, MN: January 31 – February 2, 2020, Minneapolis Convention Center
- Chicago, IL: February 7-9, 2020, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
A big part of the shows will be focused on getting more people riding. The IMS has a special program called Discover the ride, which has seen excellent results in the past. It helps get people involved in programs and new rider courses across the country.
“IMS’ engaging approach to increasing new ridership is exciting and we are thrilled to continue our title sponsorship of this industry-leading event for another five years,” said Eric Doubler, Recreational Vehicle Business Leader, Progressive. Progressive is sponsoring the shows along with several other companies.