We all know motorcycling is inherently dangerous. That’s part of the experience and honestly part of the fun. That doesn’t change the fact that none of us want to experience an accident or injury while riding. Luckily, safety is very much on the minds of everyone in the industry. We recently noticed a gear and safety trend in the news so we thought a roundup would serve our readers well. Here are six news stories you might not live without.
1. Over 40 Percent Of DOT Certified Helmets Fail Government Testing
2. Safer Motorcycling Research Consortium Seeks To Make Riding Safer
3. Jarvish Secures More Than Enough Crowd Funding For Smart Helmet, Adds Tron Version
4. KLIM’s One-Piece Hardanger Rider Suit Released
5. RideSafe Alerts The Authorities Automatically In The Event Of An Accident
6. Watch One Of The Most Inspiring Motorcycle Safety Videos Ever
That’s it for this news roundup, keep an eye out for our next one in a couple of weeks.