For wBW, This is the Hardest Time of Year
For most wBWers, the snow is flying and the bikes are parked. It’s my annual pavement purgatory, and it will be many months before the warm weather gets me back on two wheels.
I heard this rumor, though, of places where people can ride their bikes year-round – no snow, no worries! I don’t know if such a place truly exists, but if it does, and if you happen to live there, and if you’re interested in joining our crew of reviewers… get in touch with us!
We’re looking for a seasoned rider or two to join our team and keep the hands-on wBW’s flowing.
Who we’re looking for:
- Motorcycle enthusiasts looking to work in the industry
- People that live in a North American climate where you can ride year-round
- Someone handy with a camera
What you’ll be doing:
- Receiving motorcycle gear for review purposes
- Sharing your hands-on opinion and expertise, helping our readers make informed purchasing decisions
- Talking about everything motorcycle with a bunch of bike geeks!
Sound good? Awesome! Apply today and let’s put the rubber to the road.
Oops! We could not locate your form.