Made a bracket first to fit under the headlight mounts. Used a sheet of 1.5mm aluminium I had in the shed and jig-sawed out the following shape, it looks like this:
Bend over the ends as per following picture and fit under the headlight mount:
Mount the fairing to suit the best look and mark/drill some 5mm holes for the screws. I used some 5 mm x 10 mm long Allen screws with self locking nuts, just to stay with the Dukes style, purchased from Bunnings. I did have to remove some of the carbon bits with a cutting disc on a Dremel.
Next, I made a couple of uprights from 12mm ali tubing and bent the ends to suit the bracket and the screen mount screws. If I did this again, I would try some 6mm stainless solid rod. Might be a better look.