► AGV Compact Helmet Preview
Press release and photos edited by webBikeWorld.com
AGV Compact Helmet Announced
July 29, 2014 (Press release edited by webBikeWorld.com) - AGV
announced the "Compact" helmet today for Europe, which combines "the safety of a
full face helmet and the convenience of a modular helmet". This
helmet is known as the AGV Numo Evo
(review) in the U.S.A.
The AGV Compact is a flip-up with what is clamed to be the "lowest
shell chin guard mount", an "absence of obvious projections and an
aerodynamic design" that puts it at the top of the AGV helmet range.
There are four characteristics that make this helmet unique: the dual
CE homologation (P/J), it's compact size when it's in the Jet
configuration and the chin guard opening which has a unique unlocking
feature to avoid accidental opening in the event of impact.
The helmet also has a ventilation system that, according to AGV,
ensures an effective airflow inside the helmet.
Extensive standard features are said to make it one of the reference
models in the segment for comfort, dimensions, safety and functionality
for touring and city use.
The AGV Compact will list for €229 for the Mono version and €259
for the Multi.
AGV Compact Helmet Details:
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermo-Plastic Resin) outer shell.
- Homologations: ECE 2205, DOT, NBR.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with ducts hollowed into the
shell for improved air circulation inside
- Three front air intakes, one rear extractor built into the neck roll and
two side extractors.
- Soft touch inserts on front vent levers, SV operating levers and chin
guard lock mechanism.
- New manual visor mechanism with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for
a visor removal and
replacement without tools in just a few seconds. Visor opening system
can be customized by changing
the gear mechanism (3 different models available).
- GT 2, anti-fog scratch resistant polycarbonate visor with 100%
protection from UV rays.
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with non-scratch, anti-fog visor with
tool-free replacement system.
- Removable breath deflector.
- Removable windproof chin strap protection.
- Fully removable and washable inner liners.
- Breathable Lycra micro-perforated crown pad and specially sanitized
dry-comfort fabric cheek pads.
- Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra crown pad with concave 3D
structure that is pre-shaped in a single
piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No
stitching in sensitive areas and
padded with differentiated density foam. 3D cheek pads with sponges with
different density and
integrated neck roll.
- Liners covered by three patents.
- Reflective inserts on neck roll for better visibility at night and
under poor light.
- Option of closed helmet fitting like that on an integral helmet.
- Micrometric retention strap system.
- Anti-theft ring on strap.
- P/J Dual Homologation.
- Bluetooth ready.
- Sizes XS-XL.
- Estimated Weight: E2205: 1,780 g (+/-50 g) in size M.
Motorcycle Helmet Reviews |
Helmet Weights |
Motorcycle Helmet Shapes
For informational use only. All material and photographs are Copyright © webWorld International, LLC since 2000.
All rights reserved. See the webBikeWorld© Site Info
. Product specifications, features and details may change or differ from our descriptions. Always check before purchasing. Read
the Terms and Conditions