► Sidi Fusion Air Boots
Press Release and Photo Edited by webBikeWorld.com.
Sidi Announces the "Fusion Air"
Product Reviews |
November 18, 2010 - Sidi announced six new boots for 2011, including
the Sidi "Fusion Air" boots that look like they should be
very cool, in more ways than one!
The retail price of these boots is $200.00.
Features of the Sidi Fusion Air boots include:
- A mid-level priced sport boot with features
you would not expect such as an internal ankle protection, full
calf protection and shock absorbing heel cup in addition to Sidiís
classic sport boot features.
- These are the perforated version of
Sidi Fusion boots reviewed on webBikeWorld recently.
- Fully perforated Micro fiber outer construction.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Rear calf protection panel.
- Replaceable nylon toe scuff pad.
- Internal inner and outer ankle protective
- Composite inner sole.
- Removable arch support.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry
zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Nylon shin deflector plate.
- Fully encapsulated heel cup.
- Zipper and Velcro closure system.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Available in black only.
- Sizes range from 37 to 50 (Euro).
- Available in mid-February 2011.
For informational use only. All material and photographs are Copyright © webWorld International, LLC since 2000.
All rights reserved. See the webBikeWorld® Site Info
. Product specifications, features and details may change or differ from our descriptions. Always check before purchasing. Read
the Terms and Conditions